To create a post, navigate to “WP-admin > Portfolio > Add new”.
Default WordPress Editor
Here, you can configure:
- specify a link for the “Back” button (more info is available here), different to the one pointed in Theme Options -> Post Types;
- hide featured image on a single project page;
- enable lightbox for this image on a single project page;
- select categories for related projects (fig. 3):
- post preview width on a portfolio page (normal or wide) is not applicable when using Elementor Posts Masonry & Grid widget – you can disregard it.
Finally, there is such a legacy feature as “Project Media”, which can be enabled through The7 -> My The7. But it is meant to be used by buyers who started building a website with older generations of the theme.