[Before diving into Portfolio Projects we strongly recommend you to get accustomed with Blog Posts]
To create a project navigate to “WP-admin > Portfolio > Add new”.
In addition to all standard stuffs like header options and widgetized areas, Portfolio project back-end interface has “Project Options” tab (fig. 1):
Here, you can configure:
- specify a link for the “Back” button (more info is available here), different to the one pointed in Theme Options -> Post Types;
- hide featured image on a single project page;
- enable lightbox for this image on a single project page;
- select categories for related projects (fig. 3):
- choose post preview width on portfolio page: normal or wide (fig. 4):
Finally, there is such a legacy feature as “Project Media”, which can be enabled through The7 -> My The7. But it is meant to be used by buyers who started building a website with older generations of the theme.