Example of a Fancy Title is shown on fig. 1:
Basically, it is a section on the top of the page with a fancy Background, Title, Subtitle and Breadcrumbs.
Beneath the “Page Header Options”, you’ll find a “Fancy Title Options” box (fig. 2):
There’s whole lotta settings among which:
- Fancy title layout (alignment of title + breadcrumbs).
- Whether to show breadcrumbs and styling.
- Whether to default page title or set a custom title.
- Caption, size and styling for title and subtitle (fig. 3).
- Various settings for Fancy Title background. (Here you can upload background image, set up a parallax background, etc)
- Set Fancy Title height. Note that on practice, “height” setting actually is a “minimal height” value. If its not enough to accommodate the title, height will automatically increase to fit it.